Sunday, April 12, 2009

u p d a t e & p o l l

Hey all this is going to be a really quick post. I picked up a few more items and decided to share. Also, I need your help! Next week is spirit week at my high school. One day is Gender Bender so I need your help deciding an outfit. Please leave a comment. The girl clothes are there just as a reference. Thanks!

P I C T U R E S

Softsoap Pure Cashmere Body Wash $3.99, Softsoap Apricot Body Scrub #3.99, Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer $8.99, and Dove Extra Hold Hairspray $3.89(forgot to include yesterday)
The 1.5 liter bottles of Kirin Afternoon Tea I mentioned yesterday.
Help me decide!


6 comments:

  1. You actually look like a guy in some of those pics! That's not a bad thing - it's what you were trying to achieve! :D

    I say go for the top right pic - the +hoodie one. Though you might take the hoodie off for a couple hours just to showcase your cool hat, if hats are allowed in your school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    I'd say go for the 'yes hoodie' one too : ) the second best (in my opinion) is 'no hoodie' : )
    Have a great day!
    Daydra's Deffinition

    Ps. And the white girl outfit is absolutely adorable on you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I noticed you read my blog. (: Well..atleast I'm guessing you do..I like this song..Justin Timberlake is hot! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again..just some advice for your gender bender day for school...I think you should put your hair up with a hair tie..and then shove it under a hat that way you will look more like a guy...you could even wear a hat with a hoodie too...I like the beard and goatee though, keep those! (: Well have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is a very very very late message, but thank you for following me from the very beginning, it means a lot to me :) I am just thrilled that people take interest in what have to say! Take care, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete