Wednesday, April 8, 2009

m i d - d a y u p d a t e _ 4 . 8 . 0 9

Haha I'm here again...I guess this is to make up for my probable lack of updates once Spring Break ends and AP testing comes. Right now I don't even want to think about that. So today I woke up at 9am and checked my email. I am definitely going to order from DSK Jewelry. Her stuff is so cute, its hard to choose! Well after that I went to work, oh right if you guys didn't know, I work at UCSF. Well it was boring, filed somethings, moved a few food trays up and down stairs, and joke with Kevin (my co-worker). Its kinda of funny actually that I ended up working with him, we've known each other since kindergarten. Well after that I decided to drop by Japantown and get some food. At the Ninja Market I bought California Rolls and two bottles of Kirin Afternoon Tea. Unfortunately I ate the rolls before I took a picture for you all. I also got a Nutella and Strawberry crepe at Sophie's Crepes but I also finished that before taking a picture ): Well after that food spluge I decide to walk about 2miles home and ended up playing NBA 2k9 with my brother for a while. Not much happened today, now I'm just waiting for the Warriors game at 7:30pm PST.

P I C T U R E S
Outfit of the Day
AE Screenprint Tee
Forever 21 Navy Hoodie
Anchorblue Gray Iris Super Skinny Jeans
Purple Aldo MaryJane Pumps (Yes, I wear heels to work, I'm only 5'2")
Forever 21 Shades
AE
Eyelet Tote in Chalk
Face of the Day
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Forever 21 Shades to hide dark circles :/
At Work
How could I resist showing you guys my boring and undecorated desk? Can't help it though, hospital regulations. Notice I'm wearing shades inside? I wear glasses at work but I put them on for this picture. Fluorescent lighting is not forgiving.
YUM CREPES (enough said)
NBA 2K9 on PS3
I was winning! But only for a while (:

No comments:

Post a Comment