Thursday, April 9, 2009

u p d a t e & h a u l _ 4 . 9 . 0 9

So today both my bestie Brianna and I didn't have to work so we decided to chill for the day. She came over around 1pm and we kind of facebook stalked people's pictures for an hour. Then we started doing pointless things like roll around on the floor. But then we decided to get productive and go out to get something to eat. At first we wanted to go to Quickly's but that was too far and we ended up finding a place on Yelp called Double Decker that was pretty close. It sells burgers, salads, fries, and ice cream. We shared a large order of fries, she got an Original Chicken Burger and I got a Buffalo Chicken Burger. I'm still stuffed. After that we headed back to the Walgreens near my house and stalked up on some snacks and makeup. (: Well what do we do after we get a bunch of make up and food? Well first we ate the food then I did her makeup. Between the two of us, I am much more subtle so when I gave her control of my face and hers to me, we ended up looking like each other. Well today was a nice break from the boring work day. I'll include the haul video after it uploads on YouTube.

P I C T U R E S

Brianna (:
We're about as different as it gets.
Our haul-age.
YUM
Brianna killing my face.
We make quite the mess.
My look for her.
Her look for me. It looks much more dramatic in person.
My Haul: Cover Girl Natural Twinkle Blush, Cover Girl LineExact Liner in Smoke, and L'oreal HIP Jelly Balms in Savory and Luscious.
Brianna's Haul: Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow Duos in Sea Glass and Lasting Lilac, Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow in Silver Lining, Maybelline Eye/Brow Liner in Velvet Black.

V I D E O

No comments:

Post a Comment