Saturday, April 11, 2009

s k i n u p d a t e / h a u l & p r e v i e w f o r v i d e o s

Hey all! I'm updating at 3am again... Anyways this is actually a late post because technically this is about April 10. So I have come up with a definite wishlist. When my iPod dies I want the Samsung P3 in White with 32GB. It is $299 so that's like $1oo cheaper than the 32GB iPod touch. The P3 doesn't have wi-fi but you can bluetooth it to your cell phone and it has "widgets" (similar to apps). I am definitely excieted for its release. As much as I want all the items in my past post, I feel like I should save up for other things like Steph's jewelry. Definetly gonna get a necklace and some earrings after paycheck. I'm also planning on investing in skin whitening products because I am tired my middleish, not silky pale yet not glowing tan complexion. Any suggestions on good products? So today I went in for my final appointing of allergy testing and it turns out I am allergic to mercaptobenzothiazole and propylene glycol. Mercaptobenzothiazole is an ingredient in some rubbers and propylene glycol is found in my many beauty products such as shampoos and foundations. Propylene glycol is know to irritate many people but I am particularly sensitive to it so when I got home, I spent over three hours going through everything I own and reading labels. I ended up throwing away about a brown grocery bag full and give about another bag full to my mom. Turns out the Cetaphil cleanser and Vanicream products my dermatologist made me swear by for 3 months had propylene glycol in them. SO for three months I've been going backwards. Anyways after that I went to Walgreens which is across the street to restock on cleanser and such from a master list (57pages worth) of everything that is safe for me to use which was given to me by my doctor. I ended up having to replace my shampoo, conditioner, shaving gel, hairspray, facial cleanser, and morning moisturizer. On the bright side I found 1.5liter bottles of Kirin Afternoon Tea for about $4 and bought 4 bottles.
For my YouTube subscribers that make the effort to click that link and make it here, I have pictures of an upcoming makeup and hair tutorial for you all! They are inspired by Yoon Eun Hye.

P I C T U R E S
The Samsung P3 MP3 in White
My pile of safe to use products.
My haul, I forgot to put it in the picture but I got the Dove Extra Hold Hairspray $3.89,
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shave Gel with Natural Soy $5.79, Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream $1.89, and Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo and Conditioner $4.99 each.
Hair Tutorial
Simple Blue Eye Look

V I D E O



1 comment:

  1. Hey..I use a lot of products you use..like aveeno...and aussie shampoo! hehe. (:

    ReplyDelete