Wednesday, April 8, 2009

u p d a t e _ 4 . 8 . 0 9

Alrighty so here is my first update at about 4am. I really can't sleep because this week, during my spring break, I'm going through an allergy test. Currently there are about 85 chemical samples taped (literally) to my back and about three of them have changed color and irritated me. But the most irritating part is the tape! It itches like crazy! These patches got put on on Monday and I get them off in a few hours (at 11am). Then on Friday I come back for a final reading. UGH
On a happier note I am lusting after a few products at the moment, one of which is MAC's Cool Eyes Palette from their Trip II collection. Apparently this collection will be out from April-Auguest09 at Duty Free Shops only. These are usually only in Airports but there is one in downtown so I think I'll pick it up there. I love like every color in the palette but its $38. So hmm... I might also pick up the Spring Bean Lustreglass but thats permanent so no rush. Enough MAC talk! The Body Shop's Moroccan Rose frangrance and Benefit's Benetint (darn you Ling!) are also appealing.
The Asian drama series I'm current watching is Fated to Love You. It is SO cute and makes me cry a lot! There are English subs if you guys want to check it out. (I dont' understand Taiwanese either) The link is here.
My favorite foods change a lot but I'm currently in love with Ninja Market's (in SF Japantown) California Rolls, Rasberry Brown Cow Yogurt, and Kirin Afternoon Tea. Nice is light (:
I'll try and update more often. Pictures below relate to what I talked about.

P I C T U R E S
Cool Eyes ($38)
Spring Bean Lustreglass ($14)
Moroccan Rose Eau du Toilette ($25)
Bene
tint ($28)
Fated to Love You
California Rolls and Brown Cow

4 comments:

  1. hey doll <3

    thanks for visiting and following my blog.
    did you just started blogging ? if so, welcome grl! lookin forward to read more <3

    btw,
    benetint works amazing! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. to beeyoutiful7: I just started this blog, I've had one before but I kind of gave up on it. (Kind of like how I would start diaries and never finish them as a kid) But I'm planning on maintaining this blog. (:
    Oh and no problem, your blog is very interesting.

    to DSKNguyen: Nothing much, just got home from work and Japantown. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete