Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i a m f o n d u e o f y o u

So I finally decided to stick to one blog so here I am. The name afternoon tea comes a my favorite drink, Kirin Afternoon Tea Milk Tea. It can be found in most Asian markets but it is specifically a product of Japan. I'll include a picture at the end. Also I am xxvanillacandycane on YouTube and I will be posting random bits of life a long with post related to my channel. Feel free to follow my blog (:

Okay, so the point of this post is to do moonbeamstarlight's (Ling's) original tag called I'm fondue of you so let's get started.

1. Where was I born and bred?
I was born and raised in San Francisco, California.

2. My family/parents.
I have one younger brother named Viet and he is 12. If you watch my videos, you've probably seen him. My parents have been married for 18 years.

3. School/Classes

I am currently a sophomore at Lowell High School which is one of the top 50 schools in the United States and is also the oldest school west of the Mississippi River. It is very hard to get in and even harder to get out alive. I'm currently taking 10Eng2H, Swimming, Italian4, Physics2H, PreCal2H, and APEuro.

4. My future
I'm aiming for University of California San Diego and majoring in Physics.

5. Hair
My hair is naturally medium-dark brown and wavy if I let it air dry.

6. Eyes
I am nearsighted and have had glasses since I was 5 years old. I'm not sure what my prescription is. :/

7. Teeth
I am actually rather lucky, I've never had braces and I've always had straight, white, healthy teeth.

8. Sweet or Savory?
I am definately a savory person. I crave savory food so much more and I almost never have sweet cravings. Actually when I am hungry and I even think of sweets, I get a headache and want to vomit.

9. Shoes

These are my favorites because they are heels but still casual and can be worn with skinny jeans. My little brother picked them out.










10. Confession
Although my YouTube channel appears to be dramafree I actually have had about 3 haters but those have been blocked (:

P I C T U R E S

#2 is my favorite (:

No comments:

Post a Comment